Security Guard - Mountainview Safety
Posted: May 17, 2018
About Mountainview Safety
Mountainview Safety is committed to building a facilitative environment of respect and personal growth for all our staff. We support this commitment with highly competitive compensation and benefits, comprehensive training, reliable equipment and supportive supervision.
Job Description - Security Guard
This is a temporary FULL-TIME position, working Days and/or Night including Weekends & Holidays. Opportunity for permanent role following this project.
Headquartered in Calgary, Scarlet Security Group Ltd., is a rapidly expanding full-service security company with additional offices in Vancouver, Fort McMurray, St. John’s, and Yellowknife. We are currently seeking full-time security guards to join our team in Edson, Alberta working a 7 days on/off rotation starting in April 2018.
Mountainview Safety & Security division requires candidates who are able to effectively and positively communicate in a customer service oriented manner with a variety of people.
Job duties include, but are not restricted to:
- Providing excellent customer service to both the client and its guests
- Greeting and welcoming people into the area
- Providing access control
- Patrolling of designated area
- Radio check ins
- Report writing
- Flagging safety hazards
- Crowd Control
- Crime Prevention
- Visual deterrence
- Coordinating and liaising with the police when required
- Flagging any breach of security to the Account Management immediately through the proper channels
- High School Diploma/GED Certification
- ABBST (Alberta Basic Security License)
- Class 5 Driver’s License including Drivers abstract
- OFA 1 (minimum)
- CSTS or PST, H2S, TDG, WHIMIS, EGSO
- Bear Aware
- Must pass a drug screen
* Copies of all certifications including current validity and dates of expiration to be provided with application.
Mountainview Safety is an equal opportunity employer and we value the cultural diversity of our staff.
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Relocation is not required, however travel more than 1 hour may be required.
If 1.5 hours of travel or more are required, accommodations will be provided.
$15.50 – $18.50
Please submit your resume with cover letter and copies of all required license and certifications to:
** Consideration of applicants who identify as members of Enoch Cree Nation will be prioritized.
Verification will be required.
‹ Back To All