Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Named to the Best Workplaces in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute Canada for the sixth year in a row
• Extended health, dental and vision insurance where employees can get expert support for work, life, and everything in between
• RRSP plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of weekly base wages
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year, in addition to statutory holidays per each province’s guidelines
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Journeymen and Apprentice Carpenters experienced in concrete formwork (Peri and/or Doka) as well as wood formwork . Setting anchor bolts for structural and mechanical equipment.
48 hours a week Monday - Friday.
The following training is considered an asset but can be provided:
Benefits (RRSP, Pension and H&W) per CLAC
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] to the attention of: