Concrete Labourers - Kiewit Construction
Posted: Mar 30, 2018
Kiewit is currently seeking Concrete Labourers
Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Named to the Best Workplaces in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute Canada for the sixth year in a row
• Extended health, dental and vision insurance where employees can get expert support for work, life, and everything in between
• RRSP plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of weekly base wages
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year, in addition to statutory holidays per each province’s guidelines
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
The Kiewit IPL Site in Fort Saskatchewan is looking for experienced (4-5 years) Concrete Labourers.
- Working on a heavy industrial site
- Filling and patching holes
- Working with forms
- Pass a 50lb fit for duty physical and D&A test
Salary: $26.75 /hour
How to apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] to the attention of:
KIEWIT Construction Services ULC.
Suite 200, 10333 Southport Road SW
Calgary, AB T2W 3X6
** Consideration of applicants who identify as members of Enoch Cree Nation will be prioritized. Verification will be required.
‹ Back To All